The purpose of Patriots Campus Ministries at SSCC is to be a diverse group of students, staff, and associate members who are committed to serving the SSCC campus by:
- Sharing the knowledge of life in Christ Jesus with the SSCC community.
- Providing opportunities for students to fellowship and connect with a diverse group of students and cultures.
- Helping people in their relationship with Jesus Christ and providing them with training for victorious Christian living, leadership, and excellence.
- Introducing its members to missions or ministry opportunities.
- Making a positive impact on the SSCC campus by developing students, equipped with biblical solutions to contemporary problems, to serve every facet of the SSCC community and ultimately the world.
All persons may attend meetings of Patriots Campus Ministries. We welcome all people to come and hear the glorious Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and to fellowship with us. However, attendees have no power to determine policy.
Patriots Campus Ministry has an open-door policy. All members of Southern State Community College as well as any interested persons outside of the campus, are welcome to attend any event. There are no "members" in the sense of meeting requirements or being accepted into membership. Patriots Campus Ministry was formed by Christians who agree in their belief that man's only access to God is through Jesus Christ and faith in His deity, His death as full payment for man's sins, and His resurrection. While this is the foundation for everything we do, those holding other beliefs are encouraged to attend.
- Thursdays @ 12 - 2pm | Central Campus - Rm. 440 | Lunch will be provided
PCM has every intention on starting meetings at every campus as more people become interested. If you are interested in taking part in the growth and development of the PCM at one of the other campuses please reach out to the President, Angela Foreman (513) 505-2435.
- Dr. B's café | Tuesdays @ 10:00am - 1:00pm | Central Campus - Student Lounge
- Dr. B's café | Thursdays @ 9:00am - 11:30am | Central Campus - Student Lounge
Dr. B's Cafe will be asking for a suggested donation for the items such as nacho and cheese $3.00, add jalapeños $3.50, pretzels and cheese $3.50, and brownies $.50. Also, we will have flavored cold coffee for $2.00. Additional items will also be added as we go along! Please come and help us make this cafe a success!
In need of prayers? Or know someone who is? Fill out the Prayer Request form below, click submit, and we will add you to our prayer list!